Are you a real team player? Do you have managerial skills and an eye for logistics processes? Then you're the team leader we're looking for!
Some of your tasks will be:
- You will make sure that your warehouse staff perform their tasks efficiently and effectively, giving them the necessary instructions and resources.
- You follow them closely and make sure they achieve the agreed KPIs
- You report to your warehouse supervisor and operational manager.
- In addition to managing your warehouse staff, you also draw up the timetables
- You have a real hands-on mentality: helping out in the department where necessary (experience with forklift trucks is required or you are willing to learn this quickly).
- Finally, you are the one who makes decisions, even during periods with deadlines.
- You can work in 2 shifts and you are flexible
- Managerial capabilities. You like to coach and guide others.
- Hands-on mentality. You know how to take the bull by the horns and you are stress-resistant.
- You are a responsible person with a healthy dose of ambition
- Strong communication skills (both in Dutch and English)
Do you already have experience in a similar role? That's nice to have, but it's not a must.
- A managerial job in shifts at Katoen Natie in Kallo, situated in the harbour of Antwerp
- We offer you an attractive salary, in accordance with your experience and skills
- A stable working environment
- Following a positive interim period, a permanent contract will be waiting for you
- You will join an innovative, growing and international company. Katoen Natie invests in your development, in the form of training and a stimulating working environment. We offer a no-nonsense corporate culture. Colleagues who know how to take the bull by the horns can grow quickly.
Are you the team leader we're looking for? Then apply now. Fill in the form below.
You can expect a rapid response from us.