As warehouse supervisor at Katoen Natie in Ghent, you manage your team leaders directly. You look at the workload and staffing, so that the operational process is structured and efficient. You are responsible for inbound and outbound goods, you distribute tasks, instruct the warehouse staff and check the work. You report to the operational manager.
The warehouse supervisor has a diverse range of tasks. Among other things, you are responsible for:
- Coaching team leaders and warehouse staff into a close-knit and effective team
- Pursuing further optimisation of the operational and administrative processes
- You are responsible for achieving and improving the goals within your department
- Drawing up the operational work schedule in collaboration with the team leaders
- Ensuring compliance with general policies, procedures and guidelines
- You will lead a team of around 40 employees
- Minimum A1/A2 training. Extensive work experience in a logistics environment (team leader, manager, supervisor, etc.).
- You like to roll up your sleeves.
- You are stress-resistant
- A team player, you manage to get a group of people to work for each other
- You have a sense of responsibility, healthy ambition and are quality-conscious
- You speak good Dutch, French and/or English
- A challenging logistics job with a lot of responsibility in the Katoen Natie warehouses in the port of Ghent
- We offer you a permanent contract following a successful interim period.
- An attractive salary and meal vouchers
You will join an innovative, growing and international company. Katoen Natie invests in your development, in the form of training and a stimulating working environment. We offer a no-nonsense corporate culture. Colleagues who know how to take the bull by the horns can grow quickly.
Are you the Warehouse Supervisor we're looking for? Then apply now. You can expect a rapid response from us.