Your tasks: -Prepare orders by requests and supply orders
-Pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
-Collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
-Maintain quality service by following organization standards.
-Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Completes shipments by processing and loading orders.
- You can speak fluently English or Dutch with knowledge of English
- You are in good health to do manual work
- You are flexible to work with day by day-contracts
- You can work in shifts (morning 6h-14h and afternoon 14h-22h)
- You are a motivated team player
-12,71 euro/hr + shift premium + meal vouchers 2,91 euro/day.
-an international environment
-a shuttle bus that brings you to your work
Interested? Apply now: Call our free number 0800 93 325 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org