Looking for a job in the logistics sector in an aeronautical maintenance company? Become a logistics operator at X-Air services.
You are in charge of :
- Help the inspector to receive aircraft spares consignments, to verify their contents and to check the condition and compliance with the order of A/C spare received.
- To assist the inspector in receiving unserviceable A/C spares and giving correct location into U/S quarantine, to arrange necessary paperwork required for it. Prepare shipments for the adequate repair station as per approved request.
- Issue tooling or commercial items to engineers when requested. Ensure tooling which is issued is brought back and condition recorded.
- Issue A/C spares when requested by engineers and ensure timely and adequate reporting of issued spares.
- Organize shipments of spares (serviceable or unserviceable) as requested following rules and manage adequate paperwork in accordance with customs regulations.
- Receive, dispatch or stock dangerous goods following the appropriate regulations.
- Execute hand carry deliveries of spares and materials to outstations as and when requested
- Report discrepancies, propose solutions to problems met.
- Keep the work environment neat and tidy at all times.
- Carrying out the data-processing encoding of all the parts
- You hold a lower or higher secundary school degree
- You have a first experience in logistics is an asset
- You are computer literate (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of AMASIS is an asset
- You are fluent in french or dutch and can converse professionally in the second national language and have written and oral knowledge of english
- You work autonomously
- Team spirit
- You are rigorous and ordered
- You like face-to-face and indirect contacts with customers
- Period : Determined contract 6 months with possibility for prolongation
- The function is reporting to the Logistics Coordinator BRU
- The function is working in shifts: 06:10-14:40 or 10:00-18:30 or 14:40-23:10 and WE