- You are responsible for transporting the goods from quay to our warehouses or vice versa and you ensure that they arrive at their destination in a timely and safe manner.
- You are responsible for checking your own truck, your documents and the containers that are loaded and unloaded under your supervision.
- You are responsible for keeping your truck clean (in & outside)
- You take care of some administrative tasks and provide the necessary forms to the transport in a timely manner (CMR's, Performance Forms, Timesheets,...)
Profile and competences
- You can start each day in Verrebroek on our warehouse Amos.
- You are bitten by transport and you have some experience as a driver C or CE.
- You are able to communicate fluently in Dutch or English (very important)
- You have a healthy group spirit, but you can work independently as well.
- You work accurately and strive for quality and good services.
- You posess the knowledge of driving and rest time legislation.
Why work for Tabaknatie? With us you are not a number, but you will become a family! As a family business and at the same time global leader, we offer the expertise of a major player with the dynamics of a small business.
Tabaknatie, founded in 1896, is the specialist in the handling, storage and transport of tobacco products. Our company is best known for its important experience and know-how in the tobacco world. We have specialized warehouses (approximately 900,000 m²) that offer the most advanced technologies for storage and handling so that we can offer a whole range of high-quality services to our customers.