Under the guidance of a dispatcher, you carry out the transport orders while taking into account the planned schedule.
You are responsible for the collection of goods from suppliers, and you deliver these goods to the right destination. (distribution: average 10 - 12 stops per day)
Administration is very important in your job. You take care of the correct handling of the transport documents.
You constantly monitor the temperatures of you goods
Interim or fixed contract
We provide a challenging job with responsibility and a correct salary.
- Your are stress resistant.
- You have a sense of responsibility.
- You are punctual.
- You speak very well English or dutch or French
- Schedule: Depends: if you want to sleep in your truck that's possible, if you want to be home every evening that's also possible
- You are in possession of a driving license CE with code 95.
- You can drive an electric pallet.
- You have your own transport to get to the company