- To ensure an effective and efficient supervision of dedicated shifts performing stores activities.
- To ensure that all applicable standards are met by training, coaching and controlling the work of stores staff.
- Assist the manager in the achievement of performance standards and the reporting of discrepancies.
- To ensure shelf life limits are checked and also permanently respected.
- To organize stock rolling inventory.
- To provide stock in respond to demands and dispatch in a timely manner in accordance with all applicable rules and procedures.
- Improve constantly the effective and efficient output of the Store dept by your daily leadership and management
- To minimise all waiting times, to organize works in accordance with internal and external urgencies but also in accordance with components contracts in place.
- Constantly improve the productivity of all your personnel aligned with a great culture to work in
- Constantly increase our staff awareness of our customer’s perception. Be permanently aware of your internal or external customer urgencies.
- Ensure inventory procedure is well followed and stock adjustments are properly investigated and reported.
Main Activities & Responsibilities
- Allocate works and tasks to your staff in accordance with Logistics Manager master planning.
- Ensure stores activities (reception, storage, packing, inventory, dispatching, etc…) are safely and timely performed following relevant rules and regulations.
- Organize shipments so that, after instructions from repair team, components are leaving, same day, our facility to their expected collection point.
- Be permanently connected to production. Be aware of production urgencies (AOG requests).
- Ensure rules for shipments are known and followed and that adequate material for shipment is available. If necessary, you book special lifting equipment.
- Check correct status and completeness of tooling when back from production before accepting it back in store
- Be aware of actual performance (internal Kpi’s), implement corrective actions as agreed by management and/or leadership team in order to improve our services to reach customers’ expectations.
- Make sure every hour is productive
- Collect discrepancies, propose solutions/actions and report to manager and procurement officers.
- Take most appropriate decisions when facing non-routine matters. In case of difficulty and for urgent decisions, either you contact your hierarchy or you take advice from the supervisors.
- You permanently keep the store area neat and tidy as per Part 145 regulations.
- Inform the team on a regular basis with all relevant matters (operational as well as non-operational), collect regular feedback and escalate specific concerns.
- Responsible to organize and develop good relationships with other internal departments and ensure cooperation to deliver the services in accordance with contracts in place.
- Organize the stores activities in accordance with all applicable regulations and procedures (PART 145, MOE, others customers’ local authorities, etc…) in safe conditions respecting health and safety regulations and preventing health and safety issues.
- Ensure good understanding of the PART 145 regulations by all store staff.
- Lead around 1 to 2 persons in accordance with the leadership code of conduct.
- Reports attendance compared to planning and take corrective actions.
- You motivate the staff as well as deal with personal issues and takes appropriate action to ensure continuity and constant improvement in staff performance.
- You promote and inspire the “Just culture”.
- You realize feedback towards your people in order to improve their individual and collective output.
- Lead by example, recognize performance, motivate people, create a positive moral to develop and improve efficiency.
- Education : Bachelor in Logistics or equivalent.
- Languages : fluent in French and /or Dutch and notion of English.
- Experience : experience in a Part 145 environment is a plus
- Acceptable to our quality department and the relevant aviation authority for signature/stamp authority
- Very good knowledge of customs procedures and requirements
- Computer literate
- Driving licence B + forklift licence
- Able to lead and motivate a team as well as good communication skills.
- Able to work in shifts (morning and evening). Might be required to work on W-E exceptionally (back-up)
- The function is reporting hierarchically to the Logistics Manager
- The function is working in shift (morning/evening), with the possibility of working some weekends in case of need or replacement